Frequently Asked Questions
- How old is the school?
- Completed 25 years in 2012-13
- How big is the campus?
- Around 15 Acres of land.
- What is the total no. of students?
- At present there are 700 students (2015-16)
- What is the student teacher Ratio?
- It is 20 : 1
- What is the average age of staff members?
- About 30 years
- Are the teachers qualified?
- YES, all the teachers are highly qualified, trained and experienced.
- From what region students are there?
- MUMBAI - KARNATAKA - Around 10%
HYDERABAD - KARNATAKA - Around 5%
CHIKMAGALUR - MALNAD - Around 20%
BANGALORE - TUMKUR - Around 13%
MYSORE – COORG - Around 10%
FROM 15 STATES OF INDIA - Around 20%
CHILDREN OF NRI PEOPLE - Around 20%
(FROM 12 COUNTRIES)
- What is the boys-girls ratio?
- It is 3 : 1
- How many students are there in a class?
- Class Strength will be in between 35 and 45.
- Do the classrooms have Digital Interactive Boards?
- Are the Classroom A/c classrooms?
- What about the results?
- We have secured 100% result in ICSE exams 21 times since inception
- What type of food is served?
- Basically South Indian, ‘UDUPI’ food will be served.
- How frequently non-veg is served?
- Thrice a week
- Is the ‘Halal’ system followed?
- Is non vegetarian preparation separate?
- YES, 100%
- What about laundry?
- We have laundry facility. Washed and pressed clothes will be given everyday.
- What about purchase of toilet articles or stationaries?
- There is a store in the school. Students can purchase by giving ‘Requisition Slip’.
- What about Medical facility?
- All the students will be under ‘MEDICARE’ Scheme of K.M.C., Manipal. The Best Medical facility will be provided.
- What about the fee structure?
- As it changes depending on the situation, contact the office.